Norma's



Norma’s (in the Parker Meridian) is the place to go in the Upper Eastside for breakfast. Make a reservation – especially if you go on a weekend. This place is full of New Yorkers eating and talking about food, so the atmosphere is as rewarding as the over-the-top food. The French-press coffee is great; don’t bother ordered an espresso drink – this will do fine. Next time I’m going all the way and ordering the “Chocolate Decadence French Toast” which looks amazing. Food like that probably should be illegal. Every second table seemed to have an order. I had the “Rock Lobster and Asparagus Omelet”, which was good but I could have made it, so I broke my rule about ordering things I can reproduce myself. The bottomless OJ was fresh-squeezed, chilled, and refreshing. This rates up there with Katy’s Place in Carmel for breakfast. www.parkermeridien.com/norma-s.htm

Le Parker Meridien
118 W 57th St
New York, NY 10019
(212) 708-7460

Comments

Popular Posts