Schokolade Cafe, Vancouver

I visited Schokolade for some Christmas shopping today. This is my third visit and each time I like it more. These people are serious about chocolate and pastry and I'm thankful.

Couverture chocolate encases each beautiful piece. Fillings are fresh and local where possible. The big box packaging is beautiful, my favourite extravagant hostess gift. Bring it back for a refill and you get 2 extra chocolates free. They have one client that returns every month for a refill. It’s that kind of chocolate and packaging.

I’ve tried a couple of pastries and they are also good. Today they had a Swiss croissant, stuffed with hazelnuts, a traditional Swiss breakfast food. I brought a half dozen back to the office and they were a BIG hit. If you have lots of Aeroplan points you can cash in 5,000 for a chocolate making class held once a month for Aeroplan members.

Schokolade Café, 2263 East Hastings Street, Vancouver

Comments

Popular Posts